“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live
on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full
of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.."
- Swami Vivekananda


Friday 10 February 2012

Worries over Registration Letter and Identity Card

So, I had thought that once I get the study modules, I will be free from worries and will be able to study in peace. But looks like "Peace" doesn't come that cheap.
The thing is that I have not received the registration letter yet, nor my identity card. I also didn't receive any receipt from the ICSI eastern regional office regarding the payment of fees. And the bank counterpart of Demand Draft, that I had received while creating the DD for ICSI, I have misplaced that too. The only proof that I have is the study modules issued by ICSI that I have brought home.
The only consolation that I am having at the moment is something that I had read on one of the social networking websites of CA and CS students where it is mentioned that delivery of registration letter and identity card usually requires a time period of one month.
What am I gonna do if I don't get the registration letter by mid-March?
Only future has the correct answer.

Update: Date Oct 10, 2012 The registration letter and Identity card have not yet been delivered by post. However I received an SMS from ICSI which mentioned by registration number. Using that registration number I logged in to the  ICSI portal and downloaded my registration letter and identity card.

Here is a post explaining how to download Identity Card from ICSI website

9 comments:

  1. how 2 download registration letrer

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Alakesh

    A large number of students enrolled in the CS executive programme are having trouble in receiving their registration letter.

    If you have received your registration number from the institute, then you should go to www.icsi.in and login using your registration number as the login ID and your date of birth as the password.

    Then you should check out the links to find the correct one that will let you download your Registration letter as well as your Identity Card.

    However, if you do not know the registration number, contact your local ICSI chapter to get your registration number.

    I hope this information was of help to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didnt get my admitted vide no yet...now what to do

    ReplyDelete
  4. is vide no registeration no ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @anuja I didn't quite understand what ou meant by "vide no"

    ReplyDelete
  6. @tejaswini The registration number will be something like this
    RANDOM NUMBERS/month of registration/year

    e.g. 120892323/02/2012

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have applied for registration of cs executive program 2 moths ago .I have not got my registration letter yet.what to do?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the article on the topic due to this reason it is seen that other readers are showing their interest by commenting on it.
    register your institute online

    ReplyDelete
  9. The post was nice on registration letters and identity card.

    Please visit here for best writing service reviews

    ReplyDelete

So... What are you thinking?